Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And speaking of chatting...

I've heard from several folks who have told me they have had a bit of trouble commenting on this blog. Of course if you can't comment, it kind of misses the point. So here are the steps that should make it possible to add your comment:
  • Click on the word "comments" in the lower right beneath each post
  • After typing in your comment, type in the nonsensical sequence of letters in the space provided
  • Click the circle next to "Name/URL" and put in your name (you don't have to put in anything for URL)
  • Click "Publish your comment" and that should be it
Again, I hope that this will be one of many ways that we can talk to one another; these conversations help us greatly as we seek to be Christ's Body in this community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just followed my own instructions to see if I was telling the truth. Looks like it works!